Friday, June 9, 2017

Experience is the best teacher 

I'm happy to share we've all had a much better week and weekend. I'm starting to feel back to 100%, and the babies have been behaving pretty well.  

It's amazing how this parenting journey is full of many ups and downs. Just when you feel like you've hit a breaking point, things improve, the smiles return, and you realize why you wanted to become a parent in the first place. Over the past two years of being a Mom, I've learned that experience is the best teacher. Experiencing new challenges and being pushed further than you've been pushed before makes you stronger once you get through the situation.

Hopefully we will all have a good week. Lastly, I want to wish my brother and his family a smooth move from Philadelphia to Vermont this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently viewed posts